- Me every single year: Did you notice how long days are lately?
- Euro-friend: Yeah, summer is nice.
- Me: No, no I mean, they are longer. The sun stay there in the sky for like 4 hours more. Right now. It's actually sunny and it's 8 PM.
- Euro-friend: I know. That's what happen in summer. Every summer.
- Me: Let me put it differently: Days are longer and the weather changed dramatically and birdies came back. And there were gone. And flowers are pretty when everything used to be death. AREN'T YOU AMAZED?
- Euro-friend: ...
- Me: WE LIVE IN SUCH A WONDERFUL WORLD.
- Euro-friend: I guess there are no season in your home-country.
- Me: In my country the sun rise at 6 Am and set ant 6 Pm. Everyday. All year long. Always.Toujours. Siempre. Forever. And ever.